Friday, 15 August 2014

My Trip To Jamaica



Hey everyone!
My names Tamara and welcome to my blog! So today I thought I would tell you about my holiday to Jamaica..... So I went on holiday to Jamaica about three weeks ago and it was very hot. I would say it is about 30 degrees or 35 degrees. I stayed at the Clubhotel Riu Ocho Rios with my mom; dad; 2 brothers; my brothers girlfriend; my auntie; her 2 sons; and her daughter!

The hotel that I stayed in was very nice but very big too. The rooms were just about the right size. The rooms had a perfect size fridge to store beer; coke; diet coke; tonic water and large sized bottles of water.... lovely selection. Also above the fridge you had optics (vodka, whiskey , rum and gin). And to top it all off I had a ice machine about 15 hotel rooms away from my room! With 2 single beds put together, how much more relaxing could it get....... I’m only joking. To be honest I thought the beds were absolutely fine!

It was only the size of the hotel that pulled my positivity down! With five floors, they even had a lift that would always take you to top floor when you clicked two buttons ....even if you didn’t click fifth floor! It got a little annoying. Have any of you guys had this happen to you?
(Here’s a picture of part of the hotel from when my dad and I decided to go on a pedalo!)
(This was the adults side of the hotel, I stayed in the family side.)

So as my first blog post I hope you enjoyed reading a little review and thank you for reading it too!

 

Bye and have a lovely weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog Tamara. Sounds like a perfect place to chill out too, thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou shelly! It was vey relaxing! x

      Delete
  2. hi guys for intresting tech related information visit my blog androidinspection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete