Saturday, 16 August 2014

My baking day with my cousin!

Hey Everyone,

(all of my ingredients)
Today I made some cookies, muffins and rice crispy cakes ....
(but with corn flakes instead).
But before I did any of the delicious baking I had to run some errands first.....
Like going to sainsburys to buy some self raising flour and picking my cousin up (Sharn).




The first thing we made were cookies :
Although these stuck to the baking tray and were very hard to get off the baking tray, they were delicious! (I think these are going to be eaten very quickly as these are so lovely!)
       
 



The next thing I made were rice crispy cakes (but with cornflakes instead):
This recipie is so easy so I thought I would give you a recipie which I made up! (This is one of my next blog posts and I use this recipe every time!)
I love this recipe as it only takes about half an hour to do the whole recipe!                                    
I do recommend this recipe if you want a quick treat to give at a party or a BBQ!   
 
  
  
The last thing that I made were chocolate chip muffins.
Mine were a tiny bit over cooked but they are still fine.
I split my mixture in half- one half plain chocolate chip and the other white chocolate chip!
This recipe took the longest time to prepare and cook!
But these are delicious!

  

   

Thankyou for reading
and I hope you enjoyed this post!
 
 
(:  Bye! :)

 
                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment