So on my last blog I told you that I would give you my own rice crispy recipie!
Here it is!
3.glass bowl/heatproof bowl4.chocolate
5.1-2 baking trays
6.about 12-24 muffin cases
1. Lay out your cup cake cases on 1-2 baking trays
2 Turn on your gas to a medium heat ( for electricity i would say gas mark 4 would be medium heat).
3.like the method 'double boiler' get a saucepan and fill it about a quater of the way full with water.
Then get a heat proof bowl- i used a glass bowl - and brake up your chocolate into square pieces ( most chocolate is shaped with squares pieces anyway so it easy to break up!)
4. Place the chocolate squares in the bowl and let the steam off of the boiling water melt your chocolate
5.Stir every so often
6. when most of the chocolate is melted stir contionously
7.Turn of your heat and let your bowl cool down
8.when your bowl has cooled down so that you touch it move your bowl from the saucepan onto your table/ cloth.
9. pour some rice crispy's ( about 1 quarter - half full ) into your bowl of chocolate and stir countinously
10. when you have gotten all the chocolate cotted on all of your rice crispy's add some more rice crispy's
11.Get a table spoon and scoop a huge amount into your muffin cases so it fills the whole case!
12. when you have scooped all of you mixture into your cases put them in the fridge for 15- 20 minutes. ( just so the chocolate is fully set!)
If you would like smaller rice crispy cakes then use cupcake cases. An advantage of using this is you get more cupcake cases.
I hope you use this recipie
and thankyou for reading .......