Wednesday, 28 January 2015

My Weekly Routine|Tamara Hartles

Hey everyone,
Today I am going to talk to you about what I do in the week!x (as you can tell from the title)
so lets get started.
  • I start my week of by going to school for five days!x which is Monday to Friday.
  • then on Saturday I will wake up at about nine o'clock and I would probably start my day off by watching YouTube videos in bed. Then I will finally get up and do the normally thing everyone does everyday..... brush my teeth, wash my face. Then after I will have my breakfast and go back up stairs to get dressed and do my makeup. Then in the day I will go on a bike ride. then I will go shopping in town or food shopping with my mom.
  • on Sunday most of the time I do the same as Saturday apart from my uncle comes over for Sunday dinner !x
So what do you do in the week?
in my opinion weekends are way more exciting. xx I find school kind of boring !x
so, sorry this was a short blog post this week I need to take some more pictures for my blog!x


byeee!x

instagram:lovebeauty_1
youtube:tamarahartles

No comments:

Post a Comment