Sunday, 11 January 2015

New Camera! review on : 'Samsung smart camera ST200F'

Hello everyone.
today im going to be talking to you about my new camera.
So here are some facts which are shown on the front of the box.
  • This camera is called the 'Samsung smart camera ST200F'
  • The camera has 16.1 megapixels
  • it has wifi connectivity
  • it has 10 times optical zoom (10x)


Here are some visual facts about the front of my camera:
  • my camera is a purple/pink colour
  • the camera has a sticker on the front which says : live panorama, motion photo, instant sharing and saving, simply
  • it also says HD in the corner of the camera.
 


Here are some facts about the back of my camera:
  • it has a widescreen (I think so anyway so that is more of a opinion)
  • it looks like a simple process to work the camera
 


I cant wait to use this camera as the quality of the pictures look so good !!!!
for a easy work camera I would advise getting this camera!
I hope you like this blog showing the unboxing of my new camera.
see you on Wednesdays blog!x

Bye !x

instagram: lovebeauty_1
youtube: tamarahartles

No comments:

Post a Comment