Wednesday, 21 January 2015

New youtube video/ preview|Tamara Hartles


hey everyone,
So today im going to tell you about my new YouTube video that I have uploaded recently.
So its all about how I got ready to go shopping with my friend and its about where we went.
so heres the video so you can check it out:
 
check it out^
 
so the pictures featured in this video were:
 So here my friend and i went to starbucks!!!xxxx I love this drink here I think it was a mango and passion fruit juice blend!x you should defiantly try it!x


After we arrived at the shopping center we started shopping around. We went into shops like: bank, River Island, Topshop.
Then when we finished shopping we decided to have lunch.... we went to caffé Nero..
my friend had soup and tiger bread to eat and I had a toastie thing with cheese and meat inside
and a packet of crisps which you can see in the next picture!xxxxx
 
Any way so I hope you liked this weeks blog!x
 see you on Saturdays!xxxxx
  
instagram: lovebeauty_1
youtube: tamarahartles
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment