Wednesday, 14 January 2015

Review On Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation

Hey everyone as I haven't done a beauty blog in a long time, today I am writing a review on this match perfection foundation by Rimmel London!
I am just going to go through a couple of points for you and then say a overall mark out of ten on how good this foundation is.



Factors that are positive about this foundation:
  • The bottle looks really presentable.
  • it smells nice ( abit like a nice smelling soap)
  • it applies easily
  • it gives enough coverage to mostly cover redness
  • it buffs into your face nicely
Factors that are negative about this foundation:
To be quite honest I couldn't really find many bad factors.
there was only one I could think of which is:
  • it can sometimes feel a bit cakey on your face.
overall:
I would rate this foundation a eight out of ten.
I wouldn't rate it a ten out of ten as it doesn't give full coverage and it sometimes feels heavy/ cakey on your face. Apart from that everything is superb about this foundation.

I hope you liked this weeks blog see you on Saturdays blog!x
bye!x
Also go check out my friends beauty blog:
Blissful Beauty
instagram: lovebeauty_1
youtube: tamarahartles

No comments:

Post a Comment