Saturday, 21 February 2015

Food Tag // Tamara Hartles

Hey everyone,

Today I am going to be talking to you about my favourite foods out of 2 options: like a this or that tag but with food.....
lets get right into this ahah!x

sweet or savoury?                   

sweet for definite... but then again I loveee pringlessss.. a lot

Peas or sweet corn?

Lemons or Lime?


White or Dark Chocolate?


Cheese Puffs or Quavers?

Salt or Pepper?

salt... it tastes soo nice on cheesey chips!!!xxx

Ham or Bacon?

Bacon !x

Greggs or Subway?

Greggs:I would advise buying the sausage, bean cheese melt... I love it!x

Starbucks or Costa?

Starbucks <3

M&M's or Skittles?

skittles... I have a sweet tooth

Kit-Kat or Crunchy Bar?

Crunchy

Ketchup or Barbecue Sauce?

Ketchup

Coffee or Tea?

tea... 2 sugars ...ahaha

Fish Fingers or Chicken Nuggets?



spaghetti or beans?
 
Beans

Beefburgers or Hot dogs?

Burgers

Big Johns or Pizza Hut?

Big Johns

Eggs or Bacon?


Spicy or Mild?


Mcdonalds or KFC?

Mcdonalds!xx

So I hope you liked this weeks blog post!xx

Bye!x

Now I better get on with my homework dues in one Monday... I have to do a big fact file on 11 people from Macbeth!x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment