Tuesday, 24 February 2015

How To Get Heatless Curly Hair // Tamara Hartles

Hello everyone...
so as my bedroom is nearly finished I decided to get back on track with my blog :D
im quite excited ahaha!x
Today I have decided to show you how I get really cute curls!x
These curls look really natural and are soo pretty!x



What you will need is:
  • These £1.00 hair rollers from Pound Land
They are very bendy so they are easy to use and you can get them in three different colours (these are the colours I saw anyway) Black; purple; and pink.
 
 
I have 4 packs (each pack has 8 rollers in with two sizes, I will show you the sizes in my next picture) this is because my hair is quite thick.
if you have thin hair you will only need 1 to 2 packs depending on how thin your hair is. I used to use 2 packs and i got nice bouncy curls and my hair is thick so its really up to you how many packs you use/ need.
 
                                  
  • A hair brush
I use a brush which is basically a fake tangle teaser (even though I have a tangle teaser) it works exactly the same... I would sooo recommend getting a tangle teaser as they make your hair sooo soft and they glide through knots very easily.





 


so now im going to show you how to get these really cute curls:
 
using the longer roller for the top of your head twist you hair around the roller and close each end inwards and cross one end over the other.... as you can tell this is so easy!xx
Then wait overnight and in the morning you have beautiful heatless curls!x
 
This is what my hair looked like after I had finished twisting all my hair into the rollers!:
 
 
So I hope you liked this weeks blog !x
see you on Saturday...
also guys I am trying to make a new YouTube video but if windows live movie maker wont let me edit I wont be able to :(
 
Byeee!x have a nice week
 
 
please check out my links to see my youtube channel and my instagram !x


No comments:

Post a Comment