Friday, 24 April 2015

A little Beauty Haul :D


heya everyone!x
I don't think I have posted couple of weeks.... oops haha xx

Today im going to be talking to you about some cute little beauty related things I bought or just look amazing in a Instagram picture!xx
Most of these items aren't anything like a £30.00 Bobbie Brown foundation or concealer palette- obvs because im only 13 - but they are little samples and things like that.....
Any way lets get started....

1. the first thing I am showing you is the most amazing thing if you have a tumblr/ beauty account on instagram!x people love seeing pictures like this ( well I know I do anyway)... very tumblr esc ...

 
look how cute my winnie the pooh bedding is....


2.heres a sample of what I got from the benefit counter... the lovely lady gave me and my friend these samples to try out... I wish she didn't give them us now because I really want to go back and buy the actual thing ...... uh oh haha xx

 

3.this magazine literally came with like 3-4 samples!x
 
it had a moisturiser
a foundation
a bb cream
and a prada candy perfume wipe!!!x
these are a amazing!x

4. okay so last of all.....I bought some new makeup brushes!!x They are SO soft im not even joking!x
there is ten in a pack and you get five eye brushes and five face brushes!x you will see in the picture what they look like:
 
 
here are my stippling brushes!xx aghh im so excited hahaa x
 
 
So i hope you liked this blog post this week xx
What was your favourite picture shown ? xx
I love the magazine and the sunglasses;
also when im holding all the brushes in front of the camera !x
 
I hope you have a great weekend...
bye!x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment