Saturday, 4 April 2015

pointless blog | F.R.I.E.N.D.S.| Tamara Hartles

Hi there everyone!x

Today I'm going to be talking to you about lines/ quotes from tv series, you tubers and more soooo as I always say:
lets get started!x

When I think of the comedy F.R.I.E.N.D.S I automatically think of:
'Joey doesn't share food' !!!!!!
or
'smelly cat smelly cat what are they feeding you;
or
'OMG CHANDLER'

friends used to be a big part of my life but not so much anymore as it has now gone of E4 :(. this makes me sad
but... a few years ago my auntie got me some friends series for my birthday so I can watch them and see my 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' again hahaha ( do you get my joke.... (probably not it wasn't very good ahhaha).


The next quote that came to mind was a couple of quotes from Pointless Blog:
here are some:
'sorry about my hair today guys'
and
'What's up guys'


so I hope you liked this blog post this week
bye!xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment