Friday, 2 October 2015

Autumn Look Book 2!x // Tamara Hartles


 
 
Gutan Tag,
So as you guys know I have started a look book for autumn and oh my!x
Can I just say this weeks look is so pretty yet you can wear it formally/casually or just plain old casual!x
For a while now I have been looking for this exact outfit and more specifically a flannel top!x If you don't know what a flannel is well oh my !!! get on pinterest right now and search it hahaha xxx
They are in fashion at the moment!x
 
Any way!x
Here is the story of how I found my flannel.

By were I live a new TK Maxx has been built and my mom knew I was looking for a flannel since the end of august... My mom showed me a few that were on the racks, but they were so big on me we just decided to leave the search for a new flannel hahah, my mom decided that she wanted to go upstairs so I started to have a look at the makeup/beauty section in TK Maxx because you know,,, up to 60% off of high end makeup is a dream come true haha xx After about half a hour I decided to meet my mom upstairs, she greeted me with 'The Flannel' haha the flannel was perfect ahaha xxx (I don't over exaggerate at all ;) )
 
Moreover:
Moving on to showing you the actual outfit haha!x
My Flannel is from TK Maxx:
 
My Trousers are from Next:
 
Black Converse:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment