Sunday, 1 November 2015

Halloween Cupcakes//#Late Upload//Tamara Hartles

Hiya guys so today i'm uploading on a Sunday becauseeee.....
I have been busy this week and Halloween has been super busy too!x
I'm that weird person that would bake these cupcakes even after Halloween, so if your gonna join me being super weird lets bake together
(I also wanted to show off my creative skills because I made all the decorations on top of the cakes) #bragging#not bragging
SO if that made any sense to you lets get on with this weeks creepy blog post hehe xxx
This is what the cupcakes look like:



(Ingredients)
Today I am actually cheating by getting a cupcake mix so I don't have to make the cupcakes from scratch!x
Even though I love making cupcakes from scratch sometimes its easier to get a already made mix where you only have to add eggs and water ect..!x
I used the ASDA Victoria Sponge Cake Kit,
(Suitable For Vegetarians)




I used these black and orange Tesco gel food colourings to put into my icing!X




For the icing I used the SilverSpoon Icing



To add flavour I used the ASDA Natural Vanilla Flavouring 


Last of all I used this Cake angles decoration mix:





There's not really a method I use I just follow what the cake mix box and the icing box tells me to do.
You don't have to use the same cake mix or icing as me either you can use Tesco or Betty Crocker.... any one you like!x So I hope you like this weeks blogpost!x
I will see you Saturday!x
Byeee!!X



3 comments:

  1. Cute :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete