Sunday, 15 November 2015

Spectre Review!x//Tamara Hartles




Hiya Guys!x
Friday I went to see the new James Bond// 007 Movie (or shall I say the last James Bond movie!!)
I saw it in Cineworld Solihull!x
Here's my ticket if you wanted to know my row.. ect...



The first thing I would like to say is this film was amazing!x
Best film I have seen in the last couple of months!x
Loved it!x
The seating where I sat was amazing!x
You know when you select your seat and then a tall person sits in front of you..(well this happens to me all the time), it didn't happen this time because of where I sat,
the quality of the whole film was fantastic!x
When you thought the movie was going to end it just carried on and I loved this!
The ending was superb, I wont spoil it for you,  don't worry!haha
I also loved the cast that were chosen. What great actors!
If you are deciding on whether to go and watch this film I highly recommend you do!x
Even though I said I wasn't going to spoil the ending for you,I AM GOING TO TELL YOU MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE MOVIE:
!!SPOILER ALERT!!
 
At the start of the movie, there is a helicopter fight thingy hahah I loved this !x
I also loved when Bond saved the women he loved!
 
!!SPOILER ALERT OVER!!
 
What would you rate this film?
9/10
Would you recommend this film to another person?
Yes of course its brilliant!
 
Do you like action movies? Then go and watch this film!x
 
 
I hope you do watch the film, and if so love it as much as I do!x
 
 
Thanks for reading this weeks blog post ill see you next week!x
Byeee!x
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. The film sounds amazing! Personally, I have never seen James Bond but maybe I will give it a go. I came from this blog if you are interested! https://muut.com/elandalyse/#!/
    El x

    ReplyDelete