Sunday, 31 January 2016

Big Blue Bath Ballistic Review // Tamara Hartles

Heya everyone welcome back to this weeks blog post!x
So I have just literally washed my hair and now I have decided I wanted a bath, I realised that it would be a great Idea to test out one of my new bath bombs and review it for you guys!x
The bath bomb I'll be reviewing is the Big Blue Bath Ballistic from Lush,
In Lush they are called bath ballistic's - probably just to be original- but I will call it a bath bomb haha.
First of all I am going to show you a picture of the bath bomb which I found on Google to show you what the bath bomb looks like



I Love It!!!
I love this product because the smell is just so relaxing and it seriously intoxicates you! I love the colour of the bath bomb its just such a gorgeous colour and it looks even more indulging in the water!
I feel like im in Bora Bora with the crystal blue waters haha - I think I'm getting too excited haha.
I also love this bath bomb because Lush does not test any of the products on animals!

The two reasons why I don't like this bath bomb is because of the seaweed that are inside the bath bomb, although they probably help with the gorgeous aroma im not overly keen on them!x I'm not really sure why I think its because its a bit weird to me. The other reason is because of the clearing up you have to do after.... The seaweed sticks to your bath after the water has drained. Apart from that, the bath bomb is great !x

I hope you all liked this weeks blog post,
Don't forget to check out my latest YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9V9aARIXB0

I'll see you next week
Bye!!Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment