Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!x//Tamara Hartles

 
Happy New Year!

 
 
I'm kind of scared to say its 2016!
2015 went so quick this year is going to go quicker.....
Anyway, Happy New Year to all of my lovely readers, I hope this year is fantastic and I hope you achieve all your goals and by goals I mean a new years resolution!
Please don't scream at me haha... everyone has got to have a new years resolution even if you don't stick to it, although you probably should!x
I would love to know you new years resolutions, so make sure you leave them down below!x
        My new years resolution this year is to write in a diary or a journal, I think this is such a great idea because then when the year has passed you can look back and read a few pages an remember cute little memories!x
My journal is from WHSmiths and its was £5.99


 
 
Thankyou for reading, see you soon!x

 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tamara
    Happy new year and I hope you can get used to 2016 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also check out my blog http://sparkle2016.blogspot.co.uk/ I hope you will like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just moved with my family to Florida for a fresh start. So naturally being a Nebraskan, my goal is to hit every beach Florida has to offer while blogging stunning beach pictures! I like your blog. it is nice!

    you can check mine out at www.beachbumclan.weebly.com the interactive map page is the coolest

    ReplyDelete