Saturday, 12 March 2016

Easter Story// Story Time | Tamara Hartles

Why hello there!x
You have obviously arrived spontaneously probably not knowing what's going on in this week's blog post but hoping your about to read something great... well don't worry your about to sit down, get relaxed and read about one of my Easter memories.

I remember when I was younger my parents didn't really get us Easter eggs because we used to get a lot off our family (aunties and uncles ect.) so they used to get us cute presents - This one year my mom and dad set up a little Easter egg hunt in the garden consisting of kinder eggs and cream eggs. I was around six or seven and my brothers where around 10 and 13 so they obviously spotted straight away where all the eggs where. I had only got around 1 egg where as my brothers had about four or five. I remember them saving this one egg for me to spot on top of our green and orange slide, my oldest brother came running over and helped me up to quickly get the little egg. Once we had gathered all the eggs we went inside and we all had a present each waiting for us! I was so impressed with what I got! I had gotten some play dough but the post where in the shape of Winnie the pooh characters- which at the time was my favourite TV show!
So thank you mom and dad for letting me hold this memory with you!
This week I really couldn't decide what to do for a blog post but when you just take a break from everything that's going on around you,  memories like these swoop back into our minds and it just makes me think how grateful I am and how thankful I should really be!
I know a lot of people will just read this and forget what I'm saying but please, be thankful for everything your given because I know I'm not always thankful and I'm realising it now and I'm going to make small changes to show people how much I really do appreciate them!
Thank you for reading this week's blog post I'll see you again soon!x
©     Happy Easter 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog xx
    Please check my blog out: thelondonbeautystudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete