Saturday, 21 May 2016

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer // Tamara Hartles

Hello everybody!
Welcome back to my blog.

Today i have a review on the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer.

The Product:
This primer is silicone based which I don't really like because it makes my foundation slide around although its very smooth and silky on the skin. The smallest amount goes a very long way, I normally use a pea sized amount on my whole face.

The Packaging:
I really like light/ bright colours so this tube really appeals to me, I like the pink letters and font because it stands out and is very cute and girly.

Price :
For this product I paid around £7.99 which I think is very expensive for a primer and I think this is defiantly over priced!

Overall:
I would give this primer a 7/ 10 just because I don't like the finish it gives and  because I don't like silicone based primers.
Please don't hesitate to leave any questions down below.
I hope you like this review please don't forget to come back next week for a new blog post!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I don't like silicone-based primers either. They don't really DO anything, especially if you have oily skin like me :-( Great post! Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey leighann! how crazy is this, recently I have been loving this primer!

      Delete