Monday, 2 May 2016

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Review // Tamara Hartles

Hello everyone!

Recently i purchased this foundation and I LOVE IT, but before I was going to purchase this foundation I couldn't find any good reviews at all!
So today i decided to do a little review which has everything you need to know about this foundation.
 The first thing I would like to talk about is the shade I bought,  so I bought the shade 115 (which is the lightest shade). I also got the luminous and smooth foundation which is for normal to dry skin. this foundation feels very moisturising and smooth which I absolutely love!  Because of my dry skin I can't use very matte foundations because it looks very thick on my skin and looks terrible and this is why I use this dewy foundation!  Some of you may know my absolute favourite foundation is the Rimmel London match perfection foundation and this literally reaches my standards and I think I love the fit me foundation as much as the match perfection foundation!

The consistency is medium to light weight and the coverage is defiantly medium to high coverage. The foundation is quite runny but not too runny because its really easy to blend into your skin which I love. I love the packaging too!  Its very sleek and sophisticated which is gorgeous! 
I love the fact that the bottle has a pump which makes the bottle easy to use and you get just the right amount from one pump! 


Moreover I would give this foundation a 9/10.  it drops one one mark because it creases under my eyes ( but if you don't set any foundation with powder its going to crease anyway.. right? )
But it's a very fantastic and I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone!

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions about this foundation! I would love to answer them !xxx

Hope you liked this weeks blog post
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment