Saturday, 5 November 2016

Halloween 2K16

Hello Everyone!
In my last post I told you guys that I was a  zombie for Halloween, so today I decided to show you the makeup I did and what I wore.

The Makeup:

For the makeup I did a natural makeup look and then added a few extras : I used a grey toned eye shadow as contour to make me look skinny - like I hadn't eaten because I'm a zombie. I also used a purple/red eye shadow on my eyelids to make me look tired and last of all I used fake blood to make me look like I had been hurt/ I was dying.

 
 
The Costume:
 
For my costume I took a old dress and put fake blood all over the collar. Then I cut holes into different parts of the dress - when I did this I had the dress on so I didn't cut a hole where I didn't want one, I would not advise you do this because it can be dangerous! Last off all I cut (roughly) the bottom of my dress off - my dress was quite long so the length wasn't too short! I used the piece that I cut off the bottom of the dress as a belt which looked really cool!! I paired this dress with high knee socks and ballerina shoes for a simple but obvious zombie look!
 
 
What did you guys dress up as for Halloween?
Leave your answers in the comments below!x
 
See you soon
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment