Saturday, 19 November 2016

My Favourite YouTuber

Welcome back !
Many of you know I love YouTube, I feel like its an amazing platform where you can find friends, help, creativity and more! Recently I have been loving watching specific people on YouTube, this week I'm going to tell you about a guy who's videos are amazing!
A few months ago I  found LOGAN PAUL!!!!! His videos are LITTTT!!! Logan's videos always seem to make me happy, well most of the time I'm a 10/10 anyway but his videos put me in the best mood! I think its because I act literally exactly the same as him ( I mean the way he's so crazy, funny and always dabs....guilty!).
His videos are always so entertaining, there's never a boring moment in his vlog's whether they're 20 minutes long or 10 minutes long. The way he edits is incredible and it must take him ages! he adds in clips from meme's and songs and they are just hilarious.
The other day he was filming a film with a Kangaroo - I'm not joking!

LoganPaulVlogs:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG8rbF3g2AMX70yOd8vqIZg

Check his channel out - I'm sure you'll love his videos as much as I do!!

Get ready for next weeks post on another one of my favourite YouTuber's.
Who is your favourite YouTuber?
Leave your answer in the comments below!

See you soon

2 comments:

  1. In 2011/12 I was obsessed with O2L (Kian Lawley, Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, Jc Caylen, Sam Pottorf, Trevor Moran). Now I don't really watch anyone except for Jackie Aina, LeighannSays, and KathleenLights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my blog!x I have never heard any of these YouTubers! Looks like I'm going to have to watch a few!

      Delete