Sunday, 15 January 2017

My New Makeup // Tamara Hartles

Hello everyone!
Last week I went to boots and decided to get a few new makeup products, today I decided to show you the three products I bought!

The first product I am going to show you is a product I have wanted to buy for a very long time, the 'Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder'. This is a very popular powder and so I decided to test it out!


The next product I have to show you is the 'Rimmel London Good Glow Highlighter', I have been looking for a liquid highlighter for a while now and I decided to try this one.


The last thing I bought was the 'Rimmel London Match Perfection concealer', I used to love this concealer and I have recently been looking for a new concealer to try out for highlighting and as this is a highlighting concealer i decided to buy this!


Thank you for reading today's post, see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment