Sunday, 8 January 2017

My New Years Resolution // Tamara Hartles

Hello everyone,
So I have finally decided on my New Years Resolutions,

My first resolution is to exercise more!
Last year I exercised more than usual but not enough to make me fit and healthy, so this year its time to make a new YouTube playlist of workouts and I think its time to get on the treadmill haha!
I have had a treadmill for so long but I rarely used it because it was hard to get too in the house, but when we move house i'm going to make sure its easily accessible so I have no excuses for not excising.

The last resolution is to revise!
This year I have many exams and its time to start revising. I have made myself a revision timetable so I defiantly revise.

This next year is going to be an amazing year and I hope you all are as excited as I am!
Happy New Year

what are your new years resolutions?
comment down below

Thank you for reading this weeks blog post,
see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment